Friday, August 01, 2008

DAGOBA Album Cover-"Face the Colussus"















DAGOBA MySpace


So the recording is done and the artwork is shown on their myspace website. Here I have put up the final artwork and the comps that I've shown to the band. I can't wait till listen to their new tracks. I was a huge death metal fan from early 90s then I lost the interest in the genre however this throws me back to the whole experience. So much fun. I guess it never leaves you once you live through a certain thing no matter how it's loud..

2 comments:

S Joshua Im said...

1.
i found that the monster in the
center looks cute...:)

2.
wow lots of changes on your
blog.

Unknown said...

Hello Mr. Im,

The monster is cute...hmm, well the client seem to like it so I guess it is done. I'd have made it more vicious if I knew..

Take care!

Cecil